Assassination Attempt or a Theatral Game? (Video)
Pro-Moscow puppet Chechen leadership served a news to world media about the failed assassination attempt on Ramzan Kadirov, ringleader of bloody regime in Chechnya on October 23, 2009. But was it really an assassination attempt or did they staged a theatre?
According to story of national traitors, an attempt on the lives of puppet leader Ramzan Kadirov and his cousin Adam Delimkhanov has been prevented in Grozny, Chechen capital under Russian invasion on October 23, Friday. The bandits of puppet regime shot the driver of a car that was speeding toward a construction site where Adam Delimkhanov, personel hitman of Kadirov, was conducting an inspection and butcher Ramzan Kadirov was expected to appear shortly. The car carried a container, prompting bandits of puppet regime to suggest it might be an explosive device. The bandits of puppet Kadirov fired warning shots and killed the driver, who had ignored them. The bandits of bloody regime in Chechnya found a 200-liter tanker believed to be filled with explosives. Bomb disposal experts are working at the scene. Later reports of puppet regime said the driver was identified as a Chechen mujahedeen leader.
However, this amateur fiction team have published a video which was taken after so-called assasination attempt on Kadirov; their aim was proving to assasination attempt. They wouldn’t know carefully eyes could see the reality with this video.
Let’s check the event step by step:
1. Only a few days before the so-called assassination attempt; Ramzan Kadirov claimed that Chechen mujahedeens drive cars with glass tinting for an unobstructed travels across the country. And with his order, bandits of Kadirov seized over than 150 cars with the glasses tinted. Such a big coincidence, the car which was used at assassination attemp, with glasses tinted.
2. If Ramzan Kadirov goes somewhere, as a regular practice, all the ways and streets are taken under control by bandits of Kadirov and road blocks doesn’t allow to ordinary Chechen people. But this time there weren’t any road blocks.
3. How did they kill to driver? In the scenes, there is only one bullet hole, and it is on the right door and on the line of driver’s leg.
4. If the driver ignored to warning and didn’t stop; then when they shot the driver, how the car stopped without crash somewhere and where is the brake treads?
5. If driver was killed with bullets, then where is the blood?
6. In the scenes, you may see the broken legs of driver. So can anybody explain, how did he drive this car?
We may ask many similar questions on this issue. But it is clear that it wasn’t an assassination attempt. Probably the driver was kidnapped, tortured and killed by bandits of puppet regime; later they declared him as a leader of Chechen mujahedeen, as they do it very often for a long time.
According to datas, the name of murdered civilian is Bislan Bashtayev (born in 1981); he was from Urus Martan setttlement of Chechnya and he wasn’t a mujahedeen. He was a civilian.
Here it is the video: