Appeal from the Ingush Diaspora
The Association of European Ingushes (L’Association Europeen des Ingoushes – AEI) has sent open letters to the President and Prime Minister of the Russian Federation.
Here is the appeal:
L’Association Europeen des Ingoushes
Brussels – Belgium
Telephone number: +32498845345
To: President of the RF, Dmitry Medvedev
Prime Minister of the RF, Vladimir Putin
O P E N L E T T E R
We ask you to immediately end the anti-Caucasian policy of the Russian authorities:
- Stop the extrajudical killing of civilians.
- Stop kidnapping.
- Review all the trumped up cases.
- Recognize all the captured and convicted members of resistance units as political prisoners.
- Immediately release all the political prisoners and provide rehabilitation to them.
- List all the death squads in the North Caucasus.
- Run the RSFSR law on “About the Rehabilitaition of Repressed People” with “number 1107-I” and dated 26 April 1991.
- Prosecute all the perpatrators of the ethnic killings in 1992 and all abductions and kidnapping of civilians since 1999.
- Recognize the deportation of 1944 and the ethnic cleansing of 1992 as acts of genocide.
The President of AEI
*Text was translated by Waynakh Online and edited by Michael Capobianco