Chechen Freedom Fighters Attack Grozny
Almost 20 years, since then Russian President Boris Yeltsin sent Russian troops into Chechnya to so-called “restore constitutional order,” but on December 4, members of the Chechen National Liberation Movement have launched a major operation in the Russian occupied capital city of Grozny.
According to the local sources, on December 4, about 11:00pm with local time, the first group of Chechen fighters eliminated several Russian minions, destroyed traffic police vehicles and took position in the Publishing House building. During the fighting, a Russian propaganda center, the Publishing House Building, was fully destroyed. A local shopping center owned by high-rank Kadyrovite was also burned out.
Later on, a second group of the Chechen fighters entered into a local public school. Russian invaders fired on it using armored vehicles and flame throwers.
As confirming these reports, in a two minute video-clip posted on YouTube, an unidentified participant in the fighting said “many” fighters entered the city, where they have “destroyed many vehicles and armored columns” and seized more weaponry than they could carry away with them.
This military operation continued during 24 hours with a result of elimination of at least 80 armed bandits from the pro-Moscow regime and so much higher number bandits were injured. However, during the operation 6 Chechen freedom fighters also martyred. The others left the city after successful completion of their mission.
On the other hand, during the operation, head of pro-Moscow regime in the Russian occupied Chechen territory, Ramzan Kadyrov tried to mislead public opinion by using his social accounts. Kadyrov was quoted as saying in an Instagram post that the shooting near the press building has died down and six fighters in the building are dead. Following day as of 9 a.m. local time, so-called “security personnel” from the pro-Russian regime also said that the operation to regain control of the press building has entered “the final phase.” Ninety minutes later, the National Antiterrorism Committee reported that “all” the fighters within the press building were dead, but did not specify how many. Kadyrov initially dismissed as “absolutely untrue” rumors that fighting was underway elsewhere in the city. Several hours later, however, he was quoted as saying that a second group of fighters was surrounded in one of the city’s schools.
The armed bandits from the pro-Kremlin regime in Grozny, however, said journalists that the fighters came from Shalazhi in the Urus Martan district south-west of the capital. They say the attackers, who were wearing security service uniforms, summoned three taxis, neutralized the drivers, and then used the vehicles to drive to Grozny.
Recall that the Chechen freedom fighters resorted to the same tactics in October 2010, when a group of three fighters drove up to the pro-Russian regime’s so-called parliament building in Grozny in a taxi. One immediately blew himself up to create a diversion, while the other two entered the building and took hostage all deputies present, including speaker Dukvakha Abdurakhmanov. The 2010 attack was masterminded by veteran fighter Aslambek Vadalov, of whom a fellow fighter observed that “he never loses his cool, even when you’re in the forest, surrounded by the enemy, and you think there’s no escape.” The operation on December 4 also bears Vadalov’s handwriting.