August 2013 Issue of Monthly Magazine “Marsho” Released
The August 2013 issue of the monthly independent political-cultural magazine “Marsho” has been released in Turkish.
According to a press release from the editorial board of the magazine, it is the first issue after the introductory issue last month. This month the magazine comes with 22 pages and includes these topics:
- Natalya Estemirova isn’t forgotten!
- What happened four years ago?
- Who was Natalya Estemirova?
- Where are Chechnya and Ingushetia?
- Who are Chechens and Ingushes?
- Open Letter: “Stop Chechenophobia!” by Mairbek Vatchagaev
- “Hot Summer in Chechnya” by Mairbek Vatchagaev
- Who is Mairbek Vatchagaev?
- “Chechen asylum seekers flood into Germany” by Mainat Kurbanova
- Who is Mainat Kurbanova?
- A Story in the Chechen language: Pxharmat and its Turkish translation
- Poem: “Buysa/Night” by Apti Bisultanov
- Who is Apti Bisultanov?
- Letters from Readers
- Book Promotion: Tibuk’un Çeçenleri (Tibuk’s Chechens: A book about the humanitarian crisis on the border of Turkey and Georgia related with the Russia’s military aggression in the lands of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria, and a Turkish politician’s personal efforts to take these Chechen asylum seekers into Turkey during the winter of 1999).
The e-magazine is available at their blog: http://www.marshodergisi.blogspot.com or anyone interested can buy it through the services of PayHip or Lulu, however its price will be different due to the service of these websites.
*Text was written by Waynakh Online and edited by Michael Capobianco